Constance “Connie” Kendall came from California to Odyssey when her parents divorced. She got a job with Whit and wanted to take a bus back to California. Bobby Novak asks her to let him come with her she says nothing and Bobby takes it as a yes. Whit gets mad at Connie when he finds out and tells her his plan.
Connie is the MC at the next Bible Bowl and Bobby misses his bus when he assists her. They make a deal: Connie tells Bobby how to get his ticket money back and he tells her why Bible names were so long and funny-sounding.
Trivia and QuotesEdit
- She is afraid of staplers.
- She cut her fingers.
- She has been in more episodes than anyone other than Mr. Whittaker.
- She is friends with Katrina Shanks.
- She works in Whit's End.
- She has a dog named Kitty.
- She writes to her friend in California.
"I'm Connie. From the Kendall tribe."
"Goodbye, geography! Hello, attitude!"
"Hot chocolate?! How can anyone think of hot chocolate at a time like this?!"
"I made Eugene cry!!"